I'm a Washington DC-based graphic visualizer. I use illustration and design to visually clarify complex data and information. By creating icons, illustrations, infographics, metric graphics, presentation graphics, social media graphics, and sketchnotes, I solve complex "what does it mean?" communica…
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Brainstorm Creative
- Creative Circle
- The Duke and The Duck
- National League of Cities
- Reading is Fundamental (RIF)
- Urban Institute
- 2015 Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts Award of Distinction
- 2014 Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) Award - Infographics
Jason Pearlman is a member of Creative Cloud.
Tag your projects with "Tools Used" to surface the tools you are proficient in.
Members get access to creative products and services, exclusive training content and more.