1/4 Nymphaeaceae project
Part of the "Nymphaeaceae project" got in one of the renovation projects I did with my teamArquitectura y Sentido for a clinic in the center of Barcelona. In this project I worked on the interior design, the new identity of the brand and they wanted a part of one of my illustrations for a wall. The initial project is 6m long and it was at first created for another project but the clients saw it, loved it and selected a 2,20m part. So stoked! You can also check renovation project on Arquitectura y Sentido Studio Portfolio
1/4 Nymphaeaceae project
16
242
0
Published:

1/4 Nymphaeaceae project

Part of the "Nymphaeaceae project" got in one of the renovation projects I did with my team Arquitectura y Sentido for a clinic in the center of Read More
16
242
0
Published:

Tools