RAAD — Branding
- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 4/9/12
- RAAD — Branding
ProjectBranding - visual universe, Graphic Design - stationary and poster, Webdesign - website (design and development).
- ConceptRAAD is an Architeture and Interior Design studio. In order to create a visual universe which reflects this duality Pacifica explored a hexagonal shape. This shape fills the space in a natural and perfect way. Example of this are hexagonal basaltic columns formed of cooled lava from ancient volcanic activity in an island in Ireland.
- IdentityThe central idea to identity came from the concept of filling in the hexagonal shape.
We start from the outside to the inside like Raad work from architecture to design.
- Visual ThinkingAs an architecture project, we planned the exterior design and then we structured and fill the geometric shape. We developed the visual universe to the brand by using seven different stamps applied to the stationary.
All the stationary are made entirely with a combination of these stamps.This process emphasizes the personal touch and binding in all projects.In addition we also developed a series of hand made posters.
- WebsiteThe website is designed based on a logic of vertical parallax. All the areas are accessed sequentially (via scroll) and directly (via menu).The whole concept of identity, graphic and digital communication emphasizes the link between the different levels of content, creating a fluid and consistent language.