For 3 months in the fall of 2011 I lived in, worked in, and experienced Hyderabad, India as a Graphic Design Intern. Below are 5 tips and a few photographs documenting my adventures.
Top 5 Things I Learned in India:
1. Traffic is absolutely positively one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen. Expect chaos.
2. Even the locals experience constant language barriers. That's what happens when over 40 languages are spoken in the same country.
3. As a foreigner, you get used to sticking out...a lot.
4. Get real good at bargaining. Real fast.
5. People are still people everywhere.