Introducing the Tingler font duo!
The duo includes Tingler Script, a connecting handwritten script typeface, and Tingler Print, a printed handwritten script typeface. The two Tinglers were created side-by-side to work together. All lowercase letters in Tingler Print are situated to accept the connecting tails from Tingler Script. You can mix and match within the same word to your heart's content!
The Tingler duo was also built with crafters in mind: there are no closed counters in either typeface, which means they can be easily used for stencils and electronic cutters like the Cricut and Silhouette lines.
The Tingler duo package includes:
* Almost 700 glyphs in two fonts, designed to work together!
* OTF and TTF versions of both fonts!
* No closed counters - handy for stencils and vinyl!
* Over 200 accented characters in each font, to support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more!
* Staggered double-letter ligatures for a hand-drawn look!
* PUA-encoded for easy character map access!
Not sure how to access the alternate characters?
* Adobe Photoshop: Window ^ Glyphs
* Adobe Illustrator: Window ^ Type ^ Glyphs
* Adobe InDesign: Window ^ Type & Tables ^ Glyphs
* Windows: Start Menu ^ type in "charmap"
* Mac: Edit ^ Special Characters ^ Character Palette