Having a wonderful idea is just 1% of the road, I love the other 99%.
- HONORS & AWARDS -
2017 - Shortlist in Direct
2016 - Shortlist in Digital Craft
2015 - Shortlist in Design
2017 - Shortlist in Media
2015 - Silver in Digital
LONDON INTERNATIONAL AWARDS (LIA)
Unilever, Lenovo, FujiFilm, Mini Cooper, BMW, P&G, Coca Cola, Sprite, McDonald's, Samsung, DirecTV, WWF, Diners, LAN Airlines, ProExport, Telepizza, Davivienda Bank, Jhonnie Walker, Seguros Bolívar, Liga Contra el Cáncer and Falabella among others.
Esteban Henao is part of the new generation of digitally native creatives currently pushing new tech daily implementation and early adoption. A fast-forward mindset that has placed his work at featured collections such as Cannes, LIA, Clio, One Show, NY, Effie, and FWA.