- Some months ago, a talented girl asked me to work with her on her diploma concept. Nora Hevesi, fashion designer, came to the idea of making a show case app of the latest collection, and asked me to come up with a solution for the UX/UI design and ID. After just 3 weeks of working together this is what we did. Due to some bureaucratic issues, app never came to live so I present just the interface and visual part of it. More luck next time!
- And her project:
- ("BACK TO CHILDHOOD" -Tittle of Nora's collection, 2013)
- "I think it is possible, and important to preserve the positive elements of your child self. It can help you to achieve your goals, and with a fresh view it is way easier to lead a happy life. That was the starting point of my final collection. With the clothes I designed I wanted to show, the fresh soul of the grown up personality, show that we can be playful and we can wear colourful clothes even though we are adults. The way you choose your outfit for the following day, is really affecting your mood, how your tasks will improve, and how will you behave. That is why everyone should think about clothing a more relaxed and free way; it can lead us to a happier life." ( N.Hevesi)
- Idea was to make a simple way of experiencing the collection. Showcase of something fresh and different but same time being oriented by the concept itself: "Back to childhood" collection was there to point out how dressing up can be a very fun a like experience: due to that my goal was very precise: to find a way, easy one, how to give fun a like experience to a user while using the app. SHAKE seemed as very logical and easy o program choice. After every shake, combination would be different providing the user with new fresh ideas how to use the items from the collection.
- How to use the App?
1. Download the App
2. Start the App
3. See the collection items in the App
5. Get a new idea how to combine the items with every shake
6. Upload the pictures of your own clothes
7. Shake to combine
8. Share with your friends
- UX DESIGN & INTERACTION ARCHICETCURE:
- (And finally..)