I am Vikas, an independent designer working globally to create color, materials and finish concepts for a variety of industries.
Originally from New Delhi (India), I have witnessed various cultures and festivals throughout my life. I started my design journey by achieving a bachelor’s diploma in cr…
1. LACKS Enterprises sponsored studio - worked on developing trends and translating them to automotive textures and trims. 2018
2. HONDA America sponsored studio with collaboration with Transportation Design students at CCS - 2017.
3. I was invited by Asian Paints and TATA Elxsi to work on upcomin…
1. Best Material Sample Book - 8th MAIER Design Competition - Student Category (Group Project).
2. Best Thesis Award for Color & Materials Design - 2019.
3. CCS Student Innovation & Impact Grants 2019 for thesis on bio-fabrication.
4. Dean's Award - CCS Scholarship 2017-19