Pixel is a creative digital agency based in New York City that helps brands build digital experiences and products that resonate with digital-native consumers. Clients include Hasbro, Western Union, Heineken, Indiegogo, No Plans and Nerf. Our work has been featured in NY Times, Forbes, LA Times, and the SF Chronicle.
We’re a small-ish team of senior designers and engineers that work on big projects.
We are looking for a passionate graphic designer to work with our team on illustrations, visual design, and art direction.
Examples of things you may do as a member of our team include:
- Create illustrations and graphics for clients
- Create content for specific digital channels, like Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Snap Chat
- Contribute to art direction and visual design
- Taking a design concept from ideation to execution
- Extending a client’s existing brand by creating visual elements, selecting or art directing photography, and defining styles for the web
- Collaborating with another designer on design concepts for a brand’s website
- Has a passion for digital media - you don’t need to be a techie, but some who embraces what the digital world has to offer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Prior professional work experience (internships or part-time OK)
- Strong illustration skills
- Strong visual design aesthetic and strong handle of typography, colors, and image composition
- Experience working in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch
- Experience with Figma a plus
How to Apply
Please apply here or email email@example.com with the following:
- Your Portfolio
- Your Resume