2D ARTIST WANTED. RELOCATION TO CYPRUS, LIMASSOL
VOLKA is a fast growing international mobile gaming company, looking for a unique 2D Artist to join our supercool team in Limassol, Cyprus! The ideal candidate should be a fan of his/her work, which can make the viewer genuinely believe in what is happening on the screen.
Your Responsibilities in our Island:
• Creating promo graphics (illustrations) according to the style of a project;
• Creating concepts of characters, environment objects, locations;
• Creating final render of the illustrations based on sketches of other artists
How much of an Islander are you? Skills & Requirements:
• Artistic taste, creativity, active imagination;
• Portfolio is a must;
• Professional level of working with Photoshop graphics editor (proficient working - knowledge of 3D
programs will be considered as a plus);
• Work experience with graphics pads/tablets;
• Understands the principles of 2D/3D graphics & GUI workflow;
• Ability to adapt your style to suit a project’s requirements
Shall we get Serious? What we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• 13-th Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Individual work station with all the necessary gear and equipment.
• Exciting Learning & Development opportunities.
• Fun and exciting working environment.
• Working hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
• Relocation advise and assistance
Do you have what it takes?
If you wish to work with us and explore this opportunity, please:
- send job application here on Behance
- write few words about yourself
- mention your e-mail.
If your portfolio will be suitable, we will contact you with test task and other details.
All applications will be treated as confidential. We would like to inform you that all the Data we receive from you are processed for recruitment purposes only. www.volkagames.com / contact email@example.com