Routine working location: Central London, UK
Salary: £150-day rate
Closing date: 14thSeptember 2018
Required dates to be available: Tuesday 18thSeptember (1/2 day handover), Wednesday 19thSeptember – Friday 31stSeptember (8 full days).
Audience are recruiting a freelance Graphic Designerto join our small team of live event production specialists for a nearly 2 weeks while our in-house Graphic Designer is on annual leave. We are an energetic and experienced team, who go the extra mile for our clients and deliver outstanding results.
- The Company -
We are a full-service engagement agency with a belief in the power of real, tangible experience and communications that demand curiosity and conversion from your audience.
Since opening our doors in 2015 we have worked with some of the world’s most loved brands, companies and countries, creating brand experiences in the UK and beyond.
We operate in a wide range of markets with our three departments; Corporate Communications, Brand Promotion, and World Stage.
- The Role -
We are currently looking for a Graphic Design freelancer to help on selected projects whilst our in-house designer is away. We will need you to be available from Wednesday 19th September - Friday 28th September with a half day handover on Tuesday 18th September. This is likely to lead to further freelance project based work. Work will include creative pitch work, existing asset manipulation, event site branding, ATL ad designs, event site plans and presentation design. Your range will be very wide, from creative concepts to the finer detail over print specifications.
- The Tasks -
Typical tasks include (but are not limited to) the below:
- Tidy up an InDesign deck created by a producer in accordance to our brand guidelines
- Come up with some logo ideas for a sub-brand event we are pitching on
- Edit a client website with a new portfolio piece
- Create a scaled vector drawing of an event site or venue layout we are working on
- Visualise a printed mock-up (e.g. a billboard advert)
- Send a site signage to print, including detailed spec requirements
- The Skills –
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- A cool head when working under pressure
- University graduate or equivalent qualification or experience
- A strong understanding of deadlines and manage your time we
- Very organised manner and a can-do attitude