Are you a PowerPoint expert with excellent all-around graphic design skills?
When people say your presentations “don’t look like PowerPoint”, do you take it as a compliment?
Are you great at using animations and transitions to make slide content come alive?
If so, my company is seeking freelance designers to help create training materials and explainer videos for our clients, which include major nonprofits/NGOs, businesses and government agencies from around the world.
This is a 100% virtual, term-of-project role with potential to grow into a regular part-time or even full-time position. You can read more about our projects and clients on our website, https://www.sonatalearning.com
- Design for various types of media including slideshows, web pages, printed booklets, video storyboards, etc.
- Create mood boards and templates reflecting client branding.
- Work with writers to design appropriate infographics and icons to accompany scripts.
- Do light PowerPoint animation (previous experience not required - anyone with a general understanding of animation can do this).
- Lay out print materials and PDFs in InDesign.
- Follow Sonata Learning’s design guidelines and production processes.
- Ensure tasks are completed within the allotted hours, by the established deadline, to expected levels of quality.
Applicants MUST HAVE a Windows PC.
Applicants will be asked to take a 2 hours skills test.