Jackkrit Anantakul is a graphic designer known for his colorful and humorous illustrations and experimental typography. After establishing an offbeat studio in Bangkok called Design Reform Council, he went on to become a senior art director at YouWorkForThem a multi-awarded company based in the US and Bangkok, th… Read More
Jackkrit Anantakul is a graphic designer known for his colorful and humorous illustrations and experimental typography. After establishing an offbeat studio in Bangkok called Design Reform Council, he went on to become a senior art director at YouWorkForThem a multi-awarded company based in the US and Bangkok, that aims to provide designers with the best resources in the world.
Now with a studio of his own, Jackkrit is able to implement his belief that design should always be focused on the key message, and that good work works by itself. His work is sought after by clients all over the world, from Wallpaper* in Thailand, Kult3d in Singapore, Saatchi & Saatchi (Singapore), Ubies and Uniqlo in Japan to Desktop Magazine in Australia, Beams shop Japan, Plus81 Magazine, Boat Magazine UK, WIRED Magazine Germany, FM Magazine UK and Monocle in the UK.
- CUTOUT Magazine Malaysia VOL.06 Issue.01
- TYPE PLUS unit17 (UK)
- Illust-note NO.30 / イラストノート NO.30
A Japanese magazine, called 'Illust-Note', featured "100 illustrators" (Japan)
- Graphic Interview for Graphic Artist Vol:2 ( GIFGA ) (USA)
- Designer of the Year 2014. Wallpaper Magazine (Thai Edition) - IdN v21n1: Printed Effects Special The Printed Matters (Hong Kong)
- dPi magazine Vol.187 (Taiwan)
- Computer Arts (UK) Spring 2013 The Typographic Revolution
- PALETTE 04: NEON New fluorescent graphics Published by viction:ary (Hong Kong)
- Drawing Type: An Introduction to Illustrating Letterforms
- Asian Creatives edited by UBIES (JAPAN)
- Desktop Magazine (Australia)
- ONE by ONE Imprint Pubished by hesign (Publishing & Design) (Germany)
- Slanted Magazine (Germany)
- Typographics ti (Japan)
- +DESIGNING magazine (Japan)
- ELOQUENCE (Korea)
- STICKER LETTERS BOMB - Laurence King Publishing (UK)
- STICKERBOMB XL - Laurence King Publishing (UK)
- Wallpaper* (Thailand)
- aDay Magazine (Thailand)
- Art4D (Thailand)
- Computer Arts (Thailand)
- CG+ (Thailand)
2014: Solo exhibition ‘Happy Blue’ at Goja Bangkok, Thailand
2014: 1st solo exhibition ‘Shape and Form’ at Speedy Grandma Bangkok, Thailand
Selected Exhibitions 2015: Secret7’ 2015 London at Somerset House. London
2015: TROPIKOS Collaboration exhibition between Brazilian and Thai artists (Sponsored by Brazil Embassy in Thailand) at HOF ART
2014: Species ~ a showcase of 101 artworks from incredible artists around the world.
Bakheda New Delhi, India.
2014: Group exhibition ‘Work in progress 2’ Rangsit University.
2013: Quality Secondhand Art 2013: Re-creationby Gallery VER and Nuts Society
2013: Kaohsiung Design Festival + Asia-Pacific Cities at Taiwan
2012: Good to walk BACC (Bangkok Art & Culture Centre)
2011 : Art Exhibition group Wake Up Early
2010 : Between Spaces and Look – Overlook At The Art Center, Center of Academic Resources, Chulalongkorn University
2009 : Itym War White Space Gallery
2008 : Bangkok Design Festival 2008
2008 : Noting to Say at Pridi Banomyong Institute
2008 : Vision and Sound Relation Theory Exhibition, Happy Monday Ekamai.
2006 : Inspired by the King the 60th anniversary of his majesty the king’s accession to the throne art exhibition by 30 famous artists by Playgound and Wallpaper*magazine
2005 : 662 Design Exhibition, Bangkok University Gallery Read Less