- Crosby High 2011 Band Shirt
This is crazy old.
- So, last year, I was hired to design the shirt for Crosby High School's marching band. This was my first time designing for a school so it was a learning experience. I went for a hand-drawn feel with the design. Two complete designs were finished and one was chosen. Cool beans.
- 1. I sketched out the first design. I decided to draw the drum major's hat, using some pictures from their site as reference. I felt it would represent the band well.
- 2. Colored it in Photoshop and added some vector touches.
- 3. After deliberation, the band decided they favored the band's hat more than the drum major's. So, back to the drawing board.
- 4. The finished mock-up of the design itself. This is the one they ended up choosing. I liked this one more also.