Improve the details of the bathroom? Must hold the basic point of anti-slip tightly and don't let go! ! ! I once fell a dog in the bathroom to eat, the pain is unforgettable for life, so what is the bathroom, I think slip is the most important, but the anti-skid bathroom is also a skill~
1. Choose a floor tile with a rough feel as much as possible to increase the friction as appropriate. Choosing a smaller floor tile can also be dripped, and the friction between the brick and the brick is increased to prevent the friction. Right, let me say more, the floor tiles can't be flattened, because the water in the bathroom needs to flow down the drain, and the floor tiles need a little inclination so that the water can flow smoothly down the drain.
2. The floor drain must be chosen well, and then not regret it for a lifetime. If the drainage is not done well, just after the shower is the easiest to slip, the good floor drain will not accumulate water on the ground after the shower, effectively avoiding the risk of slipping due to water.
3. Take a bath mat, where is the fear of slipping! The style of anti-slip mats is still quite a lot, of course, it is a rough anti-slip mat that chooses both beauty and function. However, it should be noted that the common anti-slip mats on the market are prone to aging, but they have to be replaced at a certain frequency and cannot be lazy.
4. Want high value, non-slip material to make up. Wood preservatives and pebbles are good choices, but they are slightly more expensive. Small partners with limited budget can jump directly to the next tip, thank you.
5. Water-absorbing floor mats. Don't think that putting anti-slip mats or non-slip materials in the bathroom is a good thing. Be sure to remember to put a water-absorbing floor mat outside the bathroom door. Although the general bathroom floor tiles will have a little slip resistance, the tiles are polished very smoothly for aesthetic reasons. Therefore, the bathroom must be dried on the absorbent floor mat, so as not to be careful for a long time, and finally the bathroom is still slipping.