Shower curtains are very common in modern homes. The benefits of shower curtains are convenience. They don't occupy the place. The bathroom is a place to take a bath. Every time the shower curtain is showered, it will be wet. Without knowing it, the bacteria will take advantage of it. How to prevent mold and clean in the case of constant humidity?
Cotton shower curtain
The cotton shower curtain is washed like a garment, poured into a laundry detergent, or directly machine washed. Wrinkle after drying can be ironed and used.
Canvas shower curtain
1. Canvas or cotton curtains are washed like hot cotton soap with other cotton fabrics, washed and then flattened. Most shower curtains only need to be dried. It is difficult to remove the mildew, wash it with light bleach, and then dry it.
2. If you are too lazy to brush the shower curtain, you can add the shower curtain to the washing machine, add eight or four cups of vinegar, and then leave it to the washing machine for a night. This method not only can sterilize and neutralize all the dirt, but also saves the trouble of brushing the shower curtain.
Plastic shower curtain
Use vinegar to wipe off the soap bubbles on the shower curtain. Mold and grease. Let the shower curtain look like new. The bottom of the shower curtain is the most difficult to scrub. You can use a brush to rub the salt water hard, because the fine particles of salt can produce a frost-like effect. Then wipe it with vinegar to remove the stubborn stains.
If you are home with blinds. Bleach can be used for cleaning and disinfection. Rinse the stain with warm water.
How to prevent mildew on the shower curtain
1. The bathroom has more water vapor, and the indoor closed shower curtain is easy to accumulate mold due to moisture. It is recommended to open the exhaust fan after bathing in the bathroom. Ensure the ventilation of the bathroom.
2. Dehumidifier or desiccant can be used in the bathroom. Avoid and reduce the mildew of the shower curtain.
3. After the shower curtain is cleared, it is exposed to the sun to eliminate bacteria and moldy mold on the shower curtain.
4. Alcohol disinfection In addition to dark spots, see the black spots on the shower curtain, and to remove the dark spots, you can first dilute the alcohol with water, evenly spray the mold on the shower curtain, because the alcohol can be disinfected, Can remove mold. Then rinse with a shower, all kinds of mold can be washed away!