Every kiss is unique. But there is only one original. Klimt's Kiss in Vienna
The opening illustration was made by me, circa 2009 as a gift for a friend's wedding and published on my defunct flickr account.
“The Kiss” is the most famous work of the Austrian painter Gustav Klimt, which he painted during his golden period in 1909. The original painting is located today in the imperial palace museum “Belvedere” in Vienna. The world famous painter Gustav Klimt is the inventor of Viennese Art Nouveau. As the Vienna Secession’s chief representative, Klimt held a highly influential position in art and culture in the Dual Monarchy, and was in demand as a portraitist to Viennese high society. Visit Vienna to enjoy the mixture of imperial palaces, impressive historical art and culture with unique places like “Schloß Schönbrunn”, the “Kunsthistorisches Museum” or the “Burgtheater”.
• Locations: Belvedere, Vienna (https://www.belvedere.at) Heldenplatz Albertinaplatz/Vienna State Opera Johann Strauss Monument (Stadtpark) Schönbrunn Palace (https://www.schoenbrunn.at)
• Sounddesigner: Matthias Müller (http://matthiasmueller.at)
• Footage (Interpretations): ArtBuyer.at Artwork Research (http://artbuyer.at)
• Artists: Zaytsev Sergey Leonidovich, Kulianianak Liliya, Jelena Zivkovic / Gettyimages, Fernando Herique Alves Santos, Sofía Tejada, Mgdalena Botor, Melinda Janiszewski, Tracey-Lea Morgen / Jack Penman, Fabio Reyes Boehl, Annette Brenner, Sandra Helena Cachucho Bessi
• Footage (Scenery): Slash (http://slash.co.at),
• MXR (http://www.mxr.at)
• Filmspektakel (http://filmspektakel.at)