WIROTE JINTAGOSON [Tii]
3D CG Modeler/Generalist
250 Riverside Dr.• New York, NY 10025 • T: 415.707.9406• email@example.com
2008-2010 School of Visual Arts, NY, USA –Master of Fine Art: 3D Computer Animation
1996-2002 King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand – Bachelor of Architecture: Industrial Design(Automotive)
Summary of Qualifications and software skills:
Organic, Character & Hard surface Modeling
· Have designed characters working from my own original concept sketches through to final rigged character with corrective blend-shapes.
· Extensive backgrounds in Industrial Design illustration and knowledge of human anatomy.
· Have built creatures, hard surface and characters inAutodesk Maya using both multi-patch NURBS modeling and Subdivision Surfaces.
· Intermediate user of Joe Alter - Shave and Ahaircut in creating Fur character.
· Comfortwith Hi-Polygon and Lo-Polygon modeling skills by ZBrush and Maya.
· Experienced with 3Ds MAX for architectural modeling.
· Expert manual prototype model maker for industrial design process.
· Experienced with Rhinoceros 3D for IndustrialDesign CAD modeling.
· Expert user of Adobe Photoshop, can apply my traditional art skills to paint original realistic texture maps, and also to manipulate and process digitized surfaces into custom maps.
· Experienced with Roadkill UV for texturing complex creatures and characters.
· Experienced at applying and adjusting custom color, displacement, bump, specularity and other types of map using Maya and MentalRay.
· Experienced using Boujou and Apple Shakefor 3D match moving and integrating multi-pass 3D renderings into live-action/matte painting plates.
· Comfort with GenArt plug-in for VFX compositing in Shake and After Effect.
· Experienced Body Rig with abAutoRig MEL scriptand XSI – Face Robot rigging system for facial expression setup and cross-work to use as multiple blend-shapes for character setup in Maya.
· Experienced with Maya Expression for vehicle rigging.
· Understanding of digital simulations (ground explosion/tornado/cloth/fluid/soft-rigid body) including MAYA particles and nCloth dynamic with MEL script and Expression.
· Understanding of Mental Ray lighting and rendering with IBL - ImageBased Lighting both HDRI/LDRI, Global Illumination, Final Gather in photorealistic scene and render optimizing.
· Experienced3D/2D animation by Maya/3Ds Max and After Effect/Flash.
· Sophisticated drawing with compositing layers in Photoshopfor visual storyboarding and animatics.
· Expert user of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to develop creative typography and digital illustration for printing, packagingand motion designs.
· Experienced digital multi-media book design with AdobeInDesign.
· Excellent Character, vehicle and environmental design skills.
· Experienced with comic illustration and painting.
· Enjoys working in a team environment and working with directors.
· Familiar with multi-tasking under high-pressure environment.
· Passionate about animation and game industries; eager to learn and grow.
Languages: Proficient in English and Thai.