Spectrum is a platform game with a minimalist aesthetic set out in an abstract world, where the player controls a dark entity attempting to reach the portals on each level while avoiding the colorful objects it encounters.
Endless jump and dive mechanics allows great player control and clears the path for unconventional level designs. The game features a simple goal for the casual gamer, reach the portal, yet holds many challenges for the the core gamer such as “Perfect Trophies” and online leaderboards.
- 60 challenging levels spread among 6 amazing environments.
- Gamecenter & Google Play Games Achievements.
- Gamecenter & Google Play Games Leader Boards
My work on this project was an engine and generalist programmer, working with another programmer in the programming department.
My responsabilities included the following:
- UI definition and animation and transition with NGUI.
- Engine development and integrations of services (Leaderboards, achievements, GPG)
- Input management, definition of interfaces and implementation.
- Porting to Android, Windows Phone and Playstation Vita.