Carilla Karahan is a freelance graphic designer and illustrator based in Istanbul/Turkey. His works especially focuses on typography, illustration, poster design and he like to experiment with the shapes and types. He also design books, magazines, logos, packages etc.
- 55th Troia Festival Poster Competition, Selected for Exhibition in Çanakkale/Turkey
- GMK 40th Year Anniversary, Exhibition in Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University
- "100th Anniversary Atatürk and National Struggle" Poster Competition, Selected for Exhibition in Samsun/Turkey
- Posterrorism: "Economical Terrorism" Poster Competition, Finalist (2 Posters), Exhibition in South Korea
- Mut Zur Wut 2019 Poster Competition, Selected to the Top 30 Winner Posters
- 4. International Poster Biennale Lublin, 3rd Prize in "Clean Air" category
- The Peru Design Biennial: 3. …