Carilla Karahan is a freelance graphic designer and student based in Istanbul/Turkey. His works especially focuses on typography and he like to experiment with the shapes and types. Also he like to draw illustrations, designing books/magazines and of course the posters.
- 55th Troia Festival Poster Competition, Exhibition in Çanakkale
- GMK 40th Year Anniversary, Exhibition in Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University
- "100th Anniversary Atatürk and National Struggle" Poster Competition, Exhibition in Samsun
- Posterrorism: "Economical Terrorism" Poster Competition, Finalist (2 Posters), Exhibition in South Korea
- Mut Zur Wut 2019 Poster Competition, Top 30 Winner Posters