I am a humanist artist interested in people's emotions, relationships and interactions. My recent work has focused on the female form timeless women who hold the fabric of societies together.
I love free-carving in a wide range of stone. In the summer I work on large pieces outside in the garden, a…
My work has progressed through a number of naturally evolved phases throughout my career. At the outset I was heavily influenced by abstract sculpture particularly the work of Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth, Henri Gaudier-Brezka and Constantin Brancusi.
After a time I began to realise that, to my ey…
- Hemsbach Sculpture Symposium, Hemsbach, Germany
- 'Planet Art', The Upstairs Gallery, Upton House, Poole, UK
- 'The Heart that Fed', Dorset Museum, Dorchester, UK
- Dorset Arts Week (24th May – 8th June), Open Studio & Garden Exhibition
- 'European Stone Festival', Lincoln Cathe…