Andrea Castelletti is an Italian multidisciplinary creative director and designer living and working in Milan. His work won various design awards, including three Graphis Platinum, seven Graphis Gold, two Graphis Silver and an ADCI Silver among others.
Before obtaining his bachelor’s degree from IE…
• Osaka, Japan - ATC, Asian and Pacific Trade Center.
• Seoul, Korea - Doosung In the paper Gallery.
• Düsseldorf, Germany.
• Tehran, Iran.
• Ankara, Turkey - Bilkent University.
• Beirut, Lebanon - Lebanese American University.
• Belgrade, Serbia - The REX, Cultural Lab.
• Brussels, Belgium.