- Red Paws RescueLive project
Project: Campaign Purpose: Client
- Red Paws Rescue (RPR) is a registered non- profit charity aimed at the rescue and rehabilitation of stray and abandoned dogs in New Delhi, India.
- The LBD is a very popular fashion term, it refers to "little black dress" which is considered essential to a woman's complete wardrobe. For this project I changed its expansion to 'Little Brown Dog'.Hand drawn posters for a fashion event to promote adoption of indian dogs.
- Tshirts for the same event.
- 2012 calender to raise funds for the shelter. The calendar has a fun look, while the emotional element has been retained.