- Matjaz Cuk Visual Identity
One size fits all
- A small design studio needs many different office materials for its communication. In order to cut down on costs, resources and waste, I had to rethink the design of stationery. Plans of 9 different items are printed on one sheet of paperboard using only two printing inks. A paper with excellent environmental credentials from Gmund has been used.
The required item can be cut out on demand. From one sheet of paper you can get:
– two small folders
– one large folder
– 7 CD packages, 5 medium sized cards and one bookmark
– two small notebook covers and 6 small cards
– two large notebook covers
Variable information such as my logo and address are printed on removable stickers. Printing waste is therefore minimal as materials can be used in various ways, reused and recycled at the end of their lifecycle.