to eat up greedily.
to destroy,consume, or waste.
to take in eagerly.
to prey upon voraciously.
Still life photography of worn-out frying pans.
"To eat is to appropriate by destruction".
- Jean-Paul Sartre (French existentialist and writer, 1905-1980).
"Devour offers a rare, unexpected form of poetry for the eye".
- Myles Little, TIME Magazine
"A badge of honour, indeed".
- Robert Epstein, The Independent.
“A real visionary”.
- Ivy Mate, Photoshop Tutorials Magazine.
"Jonassen has discovered an important message within an important message, within a beautiful concept"
- Alice Brace, Tribu Magazine.