- Brandingheads & tails (animal shelter)
Project: Branding Purpose: Curriculum project
- The assignment was to create an institution as well as its entire language.Business brief: A registered non government organisation aimed at the rescue and rehabilitation of animals, which also offers state of the art facilities for pet dogs to raise funds.Purpose: Adopt, Volunteer, Foster."Every animal deserves a home".
- Illustrations to explore the langauge for an animal shelter.
- Brand attributes:
Hope: positive, warm, soft, ambition(bold) wish, dream, faith, belief.
Rejuvenate: reviatalize, reanimate, new life(green) bright, joy.
Bond: relationship, promise, link, attachment.
Clarity: lucid, clear, transparent
- The final form has been derived from an “ear”, as most animals use sound to communicate with each other. Hearing is particularly important for survival.
- The identity and colour palette for 'Heads & Tails'.
- Language application.
- Medical vehicle.
- Visitor passes
- Uniform, volunteer badges and merchandise.