- Analysis of Accessibility Conditions in Municipal EquipmentsLisbon . Portugal . 2013
- This work became a challenge on the perception on the group of the 9 equipments analyzed – 6 cemeteries and 3 public gardens.
The only work presented here is the most complex of them all with a site area of almost 220.000,00 m2 (More than the Chiado quarter plus de Praça do Comércio square.
The work consisted in creating conditions for disabled people to access to the whole infrastructure depending on two kinds of analysis:
1. The public space;
2. The access and circulation inside the buildings.
- Lisbon 9 Projects
- Alto São João Cemetery
- Buildings considered
- Main entrance and Chapel
- Nonconformities on public space (sidewalks, flights of stairs and other accesses)
- Nonconformities on public space (Red color indicates pathways with more than 6% of inclination)
- Or copy link and paste it in your browserhttp://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/26511038