Director User Experience Design
• Oversee Internal and external communications.
• Assist stake-holders in defining new business units for company
• Plan and implement IT related policies (budgets, sales, security, recovery, customers, sales, policies and IT related sprints for SaaS based products.
• Collaboration with Product directors and managers to understand and validate the problems and align the best IT decisions to create flawless results.
• Help BU heads to define SOPs and created training material for in-house and field teams.
• Coordinate with department heads for resource allocation and management to ensure smooth sprint deliveries.
• Coaching and mentoring team members in meetings and sessions (Weekly Scrum, Monthly Dinners and Training sessions).
• Transfer company and product vision along with the competitive advantages and technological tends & best practices to team in pursuit of excellence.
Assistant Vice President, Experience Design
• Define the Experience Design vision and strategy across the company along with the UX process planning & execution.
• Work with marketing, product management, R&D and customer support to define and execute on the end-to-end customer experience at both the macro and micro interaction level.
• Define critical KPIs, metrics, and business outcomes that deliver an ROI to the organization and communicate them effectively.
• Build top-notched user experience design team, able to understand and implement the above mentioned UX process.
• Organize the skillsets that deliver the designs and interactions with other departments to execute and demonstrate great design.
• Infuse the culture with a design thinking mindset—a creative approach to solve business, product and user problems with design first approach.
• Coaching, mentoring resource allocation and management to ensure smooth sprint deliveries with team members in meetings and training sessions.
• Transfer projects / products vision and ensure the best user experience design practices to the UX team.
• Implement the best User experience practices and ownership of design to ensure the qualitative and quantitative user research efforts to identify user needs and processes execution based on the customer personas and empathy maps.
• Working with experience design team members to develop professional plans by setting expectations and career goals.
- May 2018
Founder, CEO & UX Strategist
• Strategic and Executive plans development and implementations
• Team Management
• Setting Business Goals, Objectives and Strategies
• Building culture
• Project Management
• Resource Management
• Fund raising & Capital Allocation
- August 2017
UI / UX Consultant
• UI / UX Consultancy for online product
• Managing design department
• Managing HTML / CSS department
• Coordination with development and Marketing departments
- March 2012
Lead Web Architect
Web site Architecture Development
• Planing Web Site base on user experience matrix
• Designing Interface, Template, Themes
• Designing Logos, Icons, CSS Sprites
• Development / Coding XHTML, CSS and JQUERY
• Optimization (CSS , Imaging)
• Search Engine Ranking Increasing (SEO, SEM)
- January 2011
Freelance (Senior User Experience Designer)
User Experience Designing, Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.
PROJECTS / CLIENTS:
Mobile interface and user experience projects for bikers community, health care and educational industries. Website Projects for Telekaam, BHI, Crystal it experts, Safety signs, Merit Health Care, Inituative Solutions, The Managers, Hussain Chemist, Homebound Moving, Geo Zindagi, NovoTech Software, Scientools, VisLog, Cmedia, MeraLahore, Minerva Design, Fresh News and 100 plus different corporate brand designing projects
• Develop base for centralized Presentation layer (cross browser hacks, design and parsing standards checks)
• Web Parsing & Authoring (html, xhtml, css and web 2.0)
• Web Quality Management and validations (w3c compliance)
• Interactive UX Development
• UI Designing for Web and Mobile interfaces
• Corporate Branding and Print Media Designing
- May 2009
San Francisco, California, United States
Senior Creative Designer
ROZEE, MOBILINKGSM, MCDONALDS, UNITED NATIONS PAKISTAN, COCA COLA, LUMS, FAST, ERICSSON, PAKISTAN TOBBACO COMPANIES, EDEN HOUSING SOCIETY, ENGRO FOODS, NATIONAL FOODS, UCP, IBA, BAHRIA, NED, FC.
• Develop XSL Transformation based website through XML & XSL templates using the power of advanced CSS, and implement it by interacting XSL department (centralized structure).
• Web Designing (Photoshop) & Authoring (html, xhtml, css & web 2.0).
• Web Quality Management & validations (w3c compliance).
• Newsletter Publishing for ROZEE.pk & NASEEB.com.
- December 2008
Manager Operations & User Experience Director
• Business Planning & Strategy Development.
• Provide support for marketing team to develop attractive packages for different potential clients (PRINT MEDIA).• Study complete flow of various applications (ONLINE SHOPPING CART, LIFE INSURANCE SYSTEM, LAWYER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM & MEMBER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) & implement design for the numerous clients.
• Visit the client’s offices and interact with the working personnel along with System Architect and make the attractive flow charts as per required.
• Design resource allocation and management to ensure smooth sprint deliveries.
• Coaching and mentoring team members in meetings and training sessions.
• Operation management for Accounts, HR, Projects, Products and Services.
• http://clos8.com/ (A unique trendy social network for young girls that allows geared around swapping, selling or auctioning their used or new clothes.)
• Kuikal :: Personal Accounting App (A very handy and easy to use basic accounting software to keep a keen eye on their monthly expenses and help them prepare their budget accordingly. Mobile friendly app)
• onTime :: Time & Attendance App (A comprehensive and efficient attendance and time tacking software for small and medium sized enterprises.)
• Formul8 :: Portfolio Management App (A custom CMS that would allow Formul8′s staff to quickly create and customise various presentations on the fly while visiting clients.)
- July 2007
(FEEZIBLE SOLUTIONS CD, ADZEE IT SOLUTIONS CD, ADDINN CD, PAKAMAK CD).
* Create ideas for animated intros and implement it for both WEB & MULTIMEDIA.
* Design Interactive Presentations for MULTIMEDIA
- August 2005
* Develop ideas for UI-INTERFACING specifically for the money exchange demography.
* Web Authoring and include animated Features in the website.
- April 2004