Project Views
567
Appreciations
14
Followers
6
Following
1
With my past experience from working with several well-known artists, clubs and companies, Ycz Creative helps you promote your event by giving an impresive look to the event's flyers, banners, logos etc.. 90% of my free time means design. The rest of 10% means design as well, but separately
  • Graphic Designer
    — Bacău, Romania
  • Graphic Designer
    — Bacău, Romania
  • Author, Graphic Designer
    Envato — Melbourne, Australia
View Full Resume
Member since: