Graphic Designer / Illustrator
• Advertising: posters, advertisements, promotional materials and packaging
• Art Direction: maintaining budget and production schedule, concept development and copywriting
• Concept Art: character design, visual development, storyboards, environments and matte paintings for animation and games
• Graphic Design: logos, stationary, brochures, sales/spec sheets, lettering, page layout, magazine and book covers, information graphics, maps
• Illustration: editorial illustrations, magazine and book covers, chapter illustrations and bookplates
• Interface Design: web page and application design, interactive worksheets and visual communications
Past clients include: Cornell University, NECA (National Entertainment Collectibles Association), NIKE Soccer, PBS Kids, NerdNYC, The Burning Wheel, Torchbearer, AIGA, America: Now and Here, Author’s Guild, The New School, Burnes of Boston, Moon Ska Records, The Conservancy for Historic Battery Park, Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, The Ethical Culture Fieldston School and Children’s Television Workshop.
Art Director / Editor
Member of an artist collective to manage the production of a topical comic anthology from concept, production, printing to distribution on an annual schedule. Responsible for reviewing, editing and revising the work of writers and artists.
New York, New York, United States