Directly responsible for the company's creative department with duties including:
• Creation of brand experience and consumer connections in more than 50 events over Brazil
• Creation of brand content for the Brahma national rodeo platform
• Ticket selling campaigns on digital environment
• Web development and new website design for its tickets online platform (www.totalacesso.com)
• Traditional media brand content and campaigns (TV, Radio, OOH, Print Ads)
• Creation of professional presentations to the comercial team
• Team management
• Projects supervision
In late 2013 after returning from a trip in north america, I decided to bring a sucessful business model to Brazil. Together with two business partners I started to create the concept of Chicano Taqueria, the first authentic Cali-Mex burrito joint in Brazil. To make that project come to life I went to San Francisco - CA to check the day-by-day of a real Taqueria in The Mission and had the chance to try some of the best burritos in the US. After that I started to build the business strategy and the branding concept, starting from its logo to the store design and all the food packaging. In August, 5th we opened the first store at Rua Augusta, downtown São Paulo and 9 months later we were elected by Trip Advisor users as the best mexican joint in the city, went up to the 44th position between 26.653 restaurants in São Paulo area and gained 9K fans on our facebook page.
My main duties included:
• Team leadership and management
• Payroll administration
• Events Sponsoring
• Trade Marketing execution
• Quality inspection
• Data Analysis
• Daily Incomes supervision and reports to the investor
• Kitchen management
• Kitchen supplies
• Marketing strategy and promotions to sell more products elevating the average sales tickets
- July 2016
São Paulo, Brazil
Form Branding in a design studio based in São Paulo in activity since 2011 that works together with its clients to build the bridge between the business strategy and design, connecting the both sides of the brain.
In 2013 the Confederations Cup was about to happen in Brazil. I was hired as an Art Director to be part of the team who created multiple brand activations for Adidas in all of the six arenas over Brazil built for the 2014 World Cup.
- September 2013
I joined Multisolution's creative team as art director, responsible for creating BTL projects, editorial design, graphic design, visual displays and merchandising campaigns for many clients such as: Cervejaria Petrópolis, TNT Energy Drink, Beautyin e Linea Sucralose.
- November 2011
Initially as art assistant, my goal was to offer a high quality support to the art directors team on the creative process of many ATL campaigns. Nevertheless, I was also responsible for creating digital and editorial design projects of the clients Trifil and Scala Lingerie.
- January 2011