-A wireframe—a rough guide for the layout of a website or app—is the deliverable most famously associated.
-Sitting users in front of your website or app and asking me to perform tasks you’ve planned for them while they think out loud is the fundamental premise of "User testing".
- A scenario is a narrative describing “a day in the life of” one of your personas, including how your website or app fits into their lives. If you’re familiar with writing user stories in an agile environment, you’ll be comfortable writing scenarios—although the focus here is on regular usage, not edge cases.
-User interface design (UI) or user interface engineering is the design of user interfaces for machines and software, such as computers, home appliances, mobile devices, and other electronic devices, with the focus on maximizing the user experience.
- Work at client-side development is the practice of producing HTML5, CSS3 and JS for a website or web application so that a user can see and interact with them directly.
Senior Designer & Front-end developer
I was involved in the development project "Target Music" in Target Media. My main task is a website design and mobile app.Including UX and UI Design. In addition I also have the task to transfer files PSD design into HTML files with W3C standards (HTML5 & CSS3).
- July 2015
PTTSoft is a outsourcing company, All that I have is to simply satisfy my clients through the design of their products.
- UX/UI Design : Design layout for customer
- Html5/css3 : coding front-end
- March 2015
Lecturer Assistant is a job for excellent students in FPT University. I have 1 year contract for reseach and worked at there in Faculty of Information Technology. This is my work detail :
- Scheduled assignment from faculty office.
- Teaching and teaching-related work
- Knowledge support for students after teaching time.
- Reseach and apply new technology
- December 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Web Design & Frontend developer
Visual Scraper is a Web data extraction solutions, It consists of three components : Brains, Worker and Data center. I was the one who responsible for UX / UI of Data center system.
- Front-end dev: Use Html5lCss3,Jquery : Coding front-end for website Visual Scraper :
- UX/UI Design for this App.
- January 2013
- Wireframing and light technical documentation.
- PSD UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices.
- HTML5/CSS3 development
- December 2013