I am the Swiss Army Knife of creative professionals — a hybrid graphic and interactive designer with over 15 years of experience, who is capable of being a one-man design team. My core areas of expertise are branding, graphic design, physical and digital product design, UI/UX design, and customized WordPress Them… Read More
I am the Swiss Army Knife of creative professionals — a hybrid graphic and interactive designer with over 15 years of experience, who is capable of being a one-man design team. My core areas of expertise are branding, graphic design, physical and digital product design, UI/UX design, and customized WordPress Theme development.
Since 2007, I have designed and developed marketing collateral, brand identities, customized WordPress websites, and product packing for over 45 businesses and non-profit organizations as an independent consultant. My clients have spanned the Publishing, News Media, Real Estate, Medical, Fashion, Social Services, and Direct Marketing industries. Previously I was a hybrid website designer/producer for National Geographic and The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) in Washington, DC.
Over the course of my career I have worn many hats: graphic designer, website developer, project manager, interactive designer, artistic director, customer and client relations specialist, and content writer/editor. As a result, I approach projects from multiple perspectives. My professional asset skills include:
• I tell stories through images, words and sound.
• I can produce polished, professional looking designs quickly and on a shoe-string budget.
• I have an acute eye for the details that create and maintain brand image and presence.
• I care about the quality of my work, and go above-and-beyond the call of duty.
• I create designs and interfaces with the longevity of their use in mind.
• I am a people person, and able to harmonize and work with most personality types.
• I keep meticulous project records and file archives.
• I speak fluent English, Tech Geek, and Designer - which enables me to bridge the communication gap between creative, technical, and lay individuals.
While I have enjoyed my time as a freelancer, I am looking for a full time, in-house position where I can focus on the needs of a single company. Read Less