Award-winning Integrated Creative/Art Director, Multidisciplinary Designer, (Beauty/Fashion)Photographer who has worked professionally both in-house and as a freelancer in Northern & Southern California, Hawaii and the Pacific Northwest regions; currently residing in Los Angeles. Her roots in competitive snowboard… Read More
Award-winning Integrated Creative/Art Director, Multidisciplinary Designer, (Beauty/Fashion)Photographer who has worked professionally both in-house and as a freelancer in Northern & Southern California, Hawaii and the Pacific Northwest regions; currently residing in Los Angeles. Her roots in competitive snowboarding, surfing and early experiences with fine art, photography, design and global travel inspired her to pursue a passionate quest for a culturally-rich lifestyle revolving around developing creative work for lifestyle/commercial and beauty/fashion industries and staying active in action sports, entrepreneurial endeavors.
Amanda obtained a Master of Fine Arts degree in Art Direction while concurrently working full-time in the field and also possesses a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design (with Photography, Art History minors.) She has been employed as an award-winning (brand, lifestyle, commercial) Art Director over the last decade and has spent three years teaching art direction at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. Today she continues to provide professional creative & art direction, branding consultation services. Amanda has previously been employed within Non-profit, Advertising, Action Sports, Fashion industries, servicing accounts for clients ranging from the California Coastal Commission organization to snowboard, accessories, swimwear designers to automotive brands like BMW, Toyota.
Amanda launched 'The SunsetSessions,' a Photography/Art Direction studio which also hosts an authentic vintage fashion (previously an original California lifestyle knits) collection—to combine professional passions with a love for vintage fashion, photography and boardriding lifestyle, aiming to help promote natural beauty practices, green fashion and women's talent.
Service Offerings Include: Creative & Art Direction of any format, medium, industry. (Beauty/Fashion) Photography. Production. Casting.
• Creative/Art direction, multidisciplinary design, branding, photography, production, content dev.
• Ability to oversee any format of project, campaign, shoot from concept to post-prod.
• Executing brand initiatives, creative assets across any medium
• Strategic thinking, developing concepts for integrated campaigns
• Dedicated, high-energy, team player with strong work ethic; ability to elevate creative
• Dealing well with complexity, direction changes, balancing diverse assignments
• Increasing efficiencies, implementing new processes, teams
• REBRAND 100 Global Awards-Distinguished Honors
• ADDYs-6 gold, 2 best of division
• Jay Chiat Planning Awards(honorable mention)
• Future Marketing Awards(web design)
• Academy of Art Spring Showcase
• Published: CMYK, HOW, Communications Arts, Print, Adweek
For any business inquiries please reach out via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Read Less