Highly motivated UX, Graphic and Web design professional would like to join your team to provide customers with easy to use interfaces, work in a collaborative teams and increase profits.
• Develops innovative user experiences that solve real-world problems
• Creates design briefs; workflow diagrams; low and high-fidelity wireframes and proofs
• Plans, coordinates and manages multiple design projects and delivers them on-time and under budget
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to elicit user interface requirements
• A strategic, conceptual and detailed thinker who solves complex problems
• Demonstrated strong leadership abilities with excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills
Certificate in Graphic Design (fulltime) | Exp. 2013 | Montgomery College, Rockville, MD
Master of Business Administration (fulltime) | 2009 | Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA Certificate in International Marketing | 2008 | Capital Normal University, Beijing, China Certificate in Interactive Media | 2005 | Pennsylvania State University, Malvern, PA Bachelor of Computer Science | 1999 | Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Sign-A-Rama (District of Columbia) 2012 - Present
• Elicits customer requirements, creates proofs and develops impactful graphic designs.
• Partners with designers to develop user requirements in collaboration with clients and cross functional teams.
• Conceptualizes and produces logos, style guides, packaging, large format graphics, signs and retouched images.
• Drives due dates, edits, proofreads, as well as, obtains approvals under tight deliverable dates.
• Champions creative thinking and process reengineering to ease customer pain points while delivering innovative designs.
• Led a project whose designs helped my company realize over $63,000 in revenue.
• Designed graphics for clients including American University, Verizon and Kellogg Collection Furniture.
Randstad, USA 2010 - 2012
Lead Analyst (Contractor) – Assigned to Equifax Incorporated
• Elicited customer business requirements, created systems development and project plans, and developed and implemented computer software.
• Presented software systems to senior management and peers for review and feedback.
• Developed world-class software systems while working in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment.
• Decreased data integrity problems 5.5%.
• Produced applications that increased problem identification efficiency 11.3%.
Plaza Presenters Toastmasters, Atlanta, GA 2009 - 2010
Vice President Public Relations and Social Media
• Created strategies that communicated the brand to identified target groups.
• Created strategies that engaged target audiences utilizing social media (including Facebook, Twitter and MySpace).
• Developed email marketing promotions that increased new member enrollment 23%.
• Increased brand awareness 19% by maintaining the organization's website and publishing its newsletter.
Target, Lugoff, SC 2009
Group Team Manager
• Led, designed and executed technical systems projects.
• Analyzed complex issues and created strategies to fix each one.
• Mentored and developed direct reports.
• Analyzed processes and created program metrics that increased process efficiency 7%.
• Designed a quality assurance process to better serve customers. Quality immediately increased over
3% resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA 2005 - 2007
Manager of Technology
• Redesigned the Temple’s website to reflect a new brand identify successfully communicating the schools position in the marketplace.
• Developed high-impact graphics and layouts utilizing hierarchy, typography and color selection.
• Directed the design and development of graphical user interfaces and web tools.
• Increased brand awareness 45% by developing a website that improved the brand image and brand identity.
• Significantly reduced project execution time 23% by developing a user friendly website that captured over 30 unique workflow activities.
Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society Member
Deans Distinguished Academic Award Recipient Read Less