Web Designer & Developer
• Writing and editing content
• Designing webpage layout
• Determining technical requirements
• Updating websites
• Creating back up files
• Solving code problems
- February 2012
• Develop 3D designs for new products.
• Review and enhance 3D designs for existing products.
• Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D designs.
• Understand the project requirements and develop high quality designs accordingly.
• Develop design layouts for complex projects using Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
• Develop primary sketches and models for final selection of product designs.
• Review 3D designs and provide recommendations.
• Select materials, engineering standards, and generic parts for 3D product designs.
• Present designs to clients and internal teams clearly.
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Develop product information packages including drawing specifications.
- January 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Accomplishes art department work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
• Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
• Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
• Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
• Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
• Selects and secures illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concept; conducting research.
• Produces illustrative material by assigning layout design concept to artists and photographers; directing the development of design concepts into art layouts.
• Prepares layouts for printing by marking-up, pasting-up, and finishing layouts.
• Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia