Web Designer & Developer
• Writing and editing content
• Designing webpage layout
• Determining technical requirements
• Updating websites
• Creating back up files
• Solving code problems
- February 2012
• Develop 3D designs for new products.
• Review and enhance 3D designs for existing products.
• Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D designs.
• Understand the project requirements and develop high quality designs accordingly.
• Develop design layouts for complex projects using Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
• Develop primary sketches and models for final selection of product designs.
• Review 3D designs and provide recommendations.
• Select materials, engineering standards, and generic parts for 3D product designs.
• Present designs to clients and internal teams clearly.
• Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Develop product information packages including drawing specifications.
- January 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Design Studio Head
• Ensures that all work produced is technically correct resulting in high-quality, printer-ready files.
• Assigns, schedules and estimates all production art.
• Ensures that production pieces are produced timely, on budget and with the degree of quality promised to the client.
• Maintains interaction with print production and art directors on scope of projects.
• Directs and guides production artists in preparation of files.
• Collaborates, as needed, with art directors to design and produce pieces for new business and client presentation.
• Remains current on industry trends and technology.