Over more than 15 years, Tina has well earned her reputation for stand out creative and technical excellence. Clients trust her ability to recognize the many considerations of their audience, marketplace and business objectives. Go… Read More
Ideas Brought Together
The visual design studio of Tina Lang.
Over more than 15 years, Tina has well earned her reputation for stand out creative and technical excellence. Clients trust her ability to recognize the many considerations of their audience, marketplace and business objectives. Going beyond graphic design, Tina works as a communications partner – developing visual graphics which connect, support and position brands effectively. This cohesive thinking, combined with remarkable creativity, is Tina’s trademark.
Tina’s unique ability to develop both highly-creative and hard-working graphic solutions makes her a valuable resource for companies small and large. She can start from scratch and look into the future for new brands, work meticulously within a developed brand and even spin-off new iterations for growth initiatives.
• Businesses (of any size) with existing brands in need of a designer to implement graphics
• Start-ups or small business requiring identity development and supporting marketing collateral
• Independent marketing consultants and advertising agencies
• Seasoned graphic designer, offering a scalable network of marketing specialists (strategic / copywriting / photography / pre-press / printing / web development, etc.)
• Accomplished photographer
• Extensive art production and image touch-up/refinement skills
• Years of agency experience prior to becoming independent in 2003
• Brand Identity (logos, stationery and supporting collateral)
• Concept Development and Art Direction
• Print Design
• Web and Social Media Graphics
• Product Packaging
• Large-format Design (Outdoor Advertising, Tradeshow Graphics)
• Art Production Read Less