Graphic designer at Sagepath Inc. I worked on such accounts as NAPA Auto Parts, Coca-Cola, World of Coke, Intel and Home Depot. Skills used here included print production as well as interactive elements, iOS app design.
- April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Designer, CNN Digital
As part of the product design team, I help think out and concept products for CNN's Digital side and help see the design through for products related to CNN.com and apps.
Georgia, United States
Design and art direction as part of the MailChimp marketing team.
- Internal giveways: design for t-shirts, badges, stickers etc
- External marketing materials: collateral, t-shirts, giveaways
- Art direction: Styling, organizing and photographing for marketing material
- Marketing site: Designing, working with developers to create min-sites or update current marketing site material
- One-off illustrations/pieces
Classy brands, innovative start-ups, cultural institutions and storytellers alike work with me because of my clever approach to ideas, classic design know-how, and sincere approach to creative output.
Art direction, product design and photography projects for clients like HLN, VSCO, Netflix, Marvel, Tumblr, Gap, Photojojo, Society of Grownups and Comr.se.
Selected press and features from Time Magazine, VSCO Journal, Instagram Blog, Quiposoliges, First We Feast, Swiss Miss and Atlanta Magazine