Lead Web Designer & Developer, Project Manager
• Designing multiple pages and converting them into valid HTML&CSS pages or Wordpress-ready websites.
• Keeping track of daily administrative tasks including code validation and Wordpress security updates.
• Testing new designs for improved opt-in rates by redesigning sales and opt-in pages
• Consulting with the CEO and Managers on a daily basis on how to improve current projects in all directions.
• Researching new ways to automatize retentive tasks like backups, newsletters, and such.
• Managing freelance contractors for additional company projects.
New York, United States
Web Designer, Wordpress Developer, CRM Administrator
• Designing websites, sales pages, opt-in widgets, animated GIFs and other web elements.
• Converting designs to valid HTML&CSS or Wordpress themes.
• Performing regural maintenance on static and dynamic pages including validation, security updates and general version control.
• Trained company staff with written and recorded tutorials and screencasts.
• Configuring and managing CRM systems including user listing, opt-in codes and product sales process.
California, United States
Web Developer, System Administrator
• Installing, configuring and managing new Wordpress large-scaled plugins and systems for improving customer expirience.
• Solving maintenance issues on static and Wordpress-based websites.
• Reporting to the Board Members on production status of upcoming projects.
• Providing thoughtful solutions (and researching new ones) for general automation and faster loading speeds.
- February 2014
Avenue 81, Inc.
Web Designer, Wordpress Administrator
• Designed and developed semantic HTML5 & CSS3 landing, opt-in and sales pages.
• Analyzed and fixed cross-browser compatibility issues using Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug.
• Designed, developed and maintained a series of Wordpress themes.
• Wireframed and designed multiple web elements including sidebar opt-ins, widgets, banners and social ads.
• Actively participated in regular team meetings, proposed strategies and worked on project plans.
• Managed additional offshore contractors.
- April 2012
CEO & Creative Director
Dronestar Media is a young media startup focused in creating online brands and products that target audiences in IT niche. On the other side, we are a small (but strong) designer & developer team creating large-scale web apps and portals powered by huge love for Photoshop, Wordpress, custom-made PHP and lots of coffee.
• Started "all-in-one service" freelance approach from designing and developing web pages, creating print-ready posters, cards, car wraps, flyers and banners to producing animated flash commercials.
• Managed freelance contractors for production of large-scale projects for US-based companies.
• Co-founded a Wordpress Theme Shop selling premium themes and plugins for Wordpress CMS.
Highlights: Single-handendly bootstraped a small startup focused on web design services for local and international clients. Co-founded premium Wordpress Themes membership portal.