Project Views
5,560
Appreciations
1,098
Followers
155
Samaka is a dynamic and progressive animation studio swimming in Cairo. Through our experience working with a wide range of 2D animation styles, we’re going to take your content swimming through the currents to communicate your message with efficiency and creativity.

We aim to revive the Egyptian cultural heri… Read More
Samaka is a dynamic and progressive animation studio swimming in Cairo. Through our experience working with a wide range of 2D animation styles, we’re going to take your content swimming through the currents to communicate your message with efficiency and creativity.

We aim to revive the Egyptian cultural heritage through producing high-quality animation films which a younger Egyptian audience could easily relate to and interact with. We aim to position authentic Egyptian animation as a strong competitor on both a regional and global scale.

Humanity knows of only 5% of the fish in the sea. Pass by our office or drop us a line to discover the remaining 95%. Read Less
Created on: Report