• Prepared estimates and managed customer relationship
• Audited and optimized working processes: implemented templates, coached the team on client meetings and on elevator pitch
• Realized a benchmark on management softwares & assessed needs
• Supported the creation of moodboards and artistic researches
- April 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Graphic and Communication Coordinator
Supported the 4 dining halls, the 19 retail units, the catering unit and the Hospitality Services office with planning and coordinating Marketing and Communication programs: new brands/units launch, retail promotions, special events, loyalty and comments program, media relations, customer surveys and contests…
• Branding: designed and refreshed new and existing brands/units identities, including logos and collateral materials
• Graphic Design: designed posters, menu boards, flyers, brochures, banners, diverse print and web publications
• Designed and developed retail merchandising
• Re-designed and monitored websites and Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter) for the Catering and the Hospitality Services offices
• Photography and documentary videos editing
Among them: The Canadian Grilling Company - 1st pilot restaurant of the most famous Canadian Chef, Chef Michael Smith.
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Graphic designer and Photographer
Ran multiple projects of Graphic Design and Photography: brand identities, store front design, logos, posters, CD sleeves, brochures, books, business cards, bag design, photo shoots, portraits, wedding pictures, food shots… for diverse clients: music bands, singers, convenient store, art associations, brands…
Change Management & Organization Consultant
Led several projects of Change Management for various multinationals: Thales, Valeo, Air Liquide, French Finance Ministry, Disneyland, Carrefour, Kenzo – LVMH, Shiseido
Junior Project Manager
Organized the 3 major business exhibitions to promote French companies in China with the participation of the French Prime Minister and other members of the government.
Up to 1000 French participants per exhibition.
- November 2005