I am a Multimedia and Graphics Design graduate and am primarily skilled in product development, vector and website design. I also have additional talents in motion graphics, illustration and photo editing, all of which leaves me a depth of creativity and the desire to explore these avenues as both a business and a hobby.
1) Designing and managing the ebay and Amazon subsites to sell our range of Monster Products, including printing kits, kitchenware, racking, scaffolding and confectionary equipment, as well as the mannequin fashion dolls.
2) Managing the photograph inventory of all our Monster Products to upload to our online stores.
3) Creative branding with the 'monster' mascot, by producing a variety of signs and advertising vehicles for our products.
This was an Internship position.
1) Digital vector-based design with Adobe Illustrator and other programs from the Creative Suite range.
2) Packaging design of new retail products to be released from late 2012 and 2013.
3) Product manual design for the new products with concise, easy to understand instructions.
4) Digital photography on the products in demonstration for marketing purposes.