- Developing, organizing, and revising architectural and structural plans as per the client’s request.
- Integrating essential engineering elements in the architectural design.
- Verifying various code requirements and specifications are being maintained throughout a project.
- Managing teams, schedules, and conflicts throughout a variety of projects.
Collingswood, New Jersey, United States
Field Engineer, Inspector, Lab Technician
- Reviewed Structural and Shop Drawings for field compliance verification.
- Verified minimum concrete cover, lap lengths, form construction, location of embeds and construction joints.
- Performed inspections for concrete to verify proper placement procedure, mix designs and water cement ratios and reinforcement steel for size, grade, and placement tolerances.
- Performed material testing of concrete in general compliance with ACI specifications which included but was not limited to air content, temperature, hydraulic slump, and microwave testing.
- Performed Floor Flatness (Ff) and Floor Levelness (Fl) testing utilizing a Dipstick profiler
- Performed NDT of concrete utilizing a Schmitt Hammer.
- Performed moisture density, size distribution analysis, and compaction tests (modified and Standard) in the soils lab.
- Fabricated compressive concrete cylinders, mortar cubes, and grout cubes in compliance with ACI specifications on various construction projects.
- March 2012
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
Intern - Airports Dicision
- Performed revisions on various site and new construction drawings for numerous airport projects within the tri-state area.
- Performed various field studies. (i.e. traffic counts, in-situ environmental conditions, and roadway signage inventory.)
- Performed hydrology analysis from compiled data for various stormwater management projects.
- Participated in corporate business development to maintain and increase projects and clientele.
- Active participant in corporate meetings and various training sessions.
- March 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States