In LoudMind I was working on a sequel of Jelly Jump mobile hit and similar small physic-based mobile games. Together with a programmer we developed game concept and game design for all projects.
My responsibilities were:
• Developing art style
• Creating 3D assets
• Preparing prefabs and setting up scenes and environment in Unity
• Creating VFX in Unity
• Working with Sound Designer on sound concept
• Preparing promo materials
Later I joined local art team (6-8 artists) as a 3D Artist to work on Planet Gold Rush F2P mobile title. Where I’m working on:
• Assets for seasonal content and mini-games
• Modeling, UVs, texturing and vertex color painting
• Creating VFX
• Preparing prefabs in Unity
Being indie in heart I have a passion for game jams. When the time to make a complete project is limited to 72 hours you have to think fast. I usually choose quick and easy techniques like pixel art, voxels or low-poly 3D. Gaming experience helps me a lot as well because each team member has to be a game designer a little and all individual experiences combined make in a small unique game.
• One Gogh
• Meet the Monsta
Worked in a small team of 2-3 people, usually an artist and a programmer, on short term projects (about 2-4 months).
As mostly I was the only artist on a project, my responsibilities included:
• Developing visual style of the game and coordinating it with studio Art Director
• Creating all art for the project from backgrounds and characters to UX and UI
• Animating and creating particle FX
• Preparing assets for integration
• Resolving game design issues, regarding user interaction with the game
• Designing UX flow
• Creating promo materials for AppStore, forums and social networks
Art for Downhill Riders and Lily of Swampville was solely created by me
On the rest of the projects I worked on characters and backgrounds.
• Downhill Riders
• Lily of Swampville
• Splish Splash Pong
• Hyper Swiper
• Paw Pals (in development)
- October 2015
UI Artist on "Secrets of the Past" social game: https://apps.facebook.com/sotpgame
- May 2014
• Was engaged in a full circle of visual development of mobile games from concept art to assets preparation.
• Created game screen concepts for project pitches, and was responsible for production of characters, backgrounds, props and UI.
• Made animation of characters and other in-game elements (2D skeletal animation, particle effects).
• Produced marketing and advertising materials and illustrations, created video trailers for apps and games.
• Worked directly with game designer in agile development environment, I also guided a team of 3 in-house artists.
Software and tools used:
Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Anime Studio, Particle Designer, Particle Illusion, Glyph Designer, Modo, Unity, Subversion (SVN), JIRA.
• Fright Fight
• Qix Galaxy
• Sky Rangers
• Galaxy Cats (discontinued)
• Pong World
• The War of The Worlds: Adventure
- August 2013
• Pixel art: character & asset creation.
• Motion graphics: animated intro for PressOK Entertainment.
- May 2009
Motion Graphic Artist/Animator
Post-production for TV programme & music video:
• Video edititng
- September 2008