• Courses taught include Introductory and Advanced Photography, Advanced
Studio and Lighting, Introductory and Advanced
Cinematography, and Art History.
• Mentorship of students through supervision of independent studies.
• Instruction of continuing education classes through DTCC’s
Corporate and Community Training Center.
Dover, Delaware, United States
•Awarded a temporary gallery space through Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
non-profit Arts on South program.
• Conceptualized, established, branded, and maintained community based
cultural hub in the heart of Philadelphia’s South Street/Headhouse
• Organized and promoted monthly events and themed exhibitions
showcasing various mediums and styles.
• Instructed classes in various mediums, offered seminars and portfolio
- September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
• Establishment, branding and maintenance of a cooperative artists’ studio.
• Instructing classes in analog, alternative process, and digital photography,
web and print design, cinematography and video editing; offering
seminars and portfolio reviews/open critiques.
• Management of all aspects of marketing and promotion.
Morton, Pennsylvania, United States