Sr. Internet Marketer
• Creation, ownership, maintenance of keyword strategy & SEO and SEM projects
• Define, document, and implement best practices for SEO analysis and reporting, and provide guidance for and monitoring of ethical standards of SEO
• Manage New Customers websites.
• Analyses websites to check their errors and warning and resolve issues.
• Doing SEO/Marketing.
• Guide a team of employees with skills and experience related to Web design, SEO, SMM.
• Sending Work progress reports on every week to Operations Manager Report. • Web Competitor Analysis, • On page Optimization, • SEO Research, • Press Release Submission, • Website Traffic & SERP Analysis
• Facebook Fan page Optimization, • Twitter, • Blog Commenting
• RSS Submissions, • Google Local Listings, • Business Listings
• Forums posting, • Link Exchange Campaign (Reciprocal, One way Link Exchange), • Keyword research Analysis, • Knowledge of SEO principles, • Google search techniques and standards, • Email Marketing
• Free Directory submissions, • Articles Submission & Links Creation
• Squidoo, Hubpages, • Managing Company Classified Ads, • nswering Community, • Google Analytics, • Ranking Analysis.
Extremely Online meetings with clients video conference, chat voice, phone, and email.
Orlando, Florida, United States