Working mainly with clients such as
- Observify a tool used for monitoring and listening to different media online www.observify.com
- Multilotto is one of the leading international betting services for lotteries www.multilotto.com
- Producing Wireframes and User Flows in Sketch.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client.
- Customer Journey Mapping.
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
Senior Graphic Designer
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) was established in 2005. It is an EU agency aimed at strengthening Europe's defenses against infectious diseases. It is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Developing and laying out infographics for specific disease-related topics.
- Visualizing complex data for public health experts / general public.
- Supporting communication department on acute data visualization requests and conceptual work.
- Responsible for laying out EUROSURVEILLANCE, a weekly European journal (web&print).
- August 2016
Senior Graphic Designer
The Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS) is an international Catholic organisation with a mission to accompany, serve and advocate on behalf of refugees and other forcibly displaced persons. JRS undertakes services at national and regional levels with the support of an international office in Rome.
- Worked with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme was included throughout all proposals.
- Managed production of all printed media from conception to completion.
- Partnered with internal business partners as needed on the development of communication pieces.
- Delivered the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline.
- December 2013
ShopGo is the one partner you need to start your own online store in MENA. It brings together all of the relevant players (technology, shipping couriers, payment options) to make selling online a quick and easy process.
- Met with clients to discuss their objectives and requirements.
- Developed suitable UI concepts according to clients’ needs.
- Managed project schedules.
- Designed different types of illustrations and layouts as per brand guidelines.
- Worked alone or as part of a team as per the requirements of the project.
- July 2013