Senior Art Director & Brand Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Freelance Art Director
• Assisted with creative direction and brain storming campaigns.
• Built Run of Paper advertisements, single-page Shared-Mail, multi-page Free Standing Inserts, Digital Emails, Web Banners, in-store signage, overheads, and out-door boards.
• Worked directly with copy writers and other art directors.
• Maintained organization in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment.
- May 2014
Austin, Texas, United States
• Managed the Internship program, Interviewed and hired creatives for graphic/illustration design.
• Lead Creative Services department by organizing projects, act as liaison to agencies, reviewed and approved comps, and managed inter-departmental project deliveries.
• Created project schedules, delegated job responsibilities, and art directed product campaigns.
• Managed the corporate print vendor, prepared files for print production, color vetting, reviewed blue-lines and irises.
• Established processes and standards for new and recurring jobs for both internal and external deliverable content.
• Art director for brainstorming, pitching concepts to decision makers, and leading implementation of advertising campaigns.
• Visual Director for photo-shoots for conceptual advertising, medical stock photography, group photos and corporate head shots (on and off-site, in-studio).
• Print graphic designer for shared-mails, Run of Paper advertisements, Requests for Proposals, corporate event materials and guidebooks, direct mail campaigns, in-store signage and consumer-facing handouts, trade show displays and campaign materials, and out-door boards.
• Digital graphic designer for banner ads, house ads, web design layouts, digital bill boards, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and company-distributed power point presentations.
• Designed t-shirts and apparel for corporate participation in full and half marathons and local Corporate Challenge events held annually.
- August 2012
Addison, Texas, United States
Luxury Brand Intern
• Archived files off server to organize and manage existing campaigns.
• Located design content for catalog, and manipulated imagery for various product placements.
• Enhanced in-house stock photography via photo editing and background removal.
• Assisted with print advertising requests adjusting for dimensions and content updates required for location information and special events.
• Created Top of Counter signage for display cases throughout retail stores.
• Prepped and mounted campaigns for client presentations.
- August 2007
Richardson, Texas, United States
• Gather creative briefs from clients, and collaborate over ideas to help deliver print and digital content for their services.
• Design custom websites and branding campaigns for local SMB’s.
• Edit pre-existing print collateral and websites by creating custom graphics for clients, as well as provide enhancements for JMG Enterprises.
Lewisville, Texas, United States