Creative Director & Designer
Pennsylvania, United States
Associate Creative Director
Primary strategic lead and manager for all offline creative projects and decisions including direct collaboration with senior management (CMO, VPs and stakeholders). Responsible for art direction of studio, lifestyle, and food photography. Promoted from Graphic Designer role.
• Spearheaded the complete redesign of customer inbox and brand experience including welcome kits, packaging of 150+ food and beverage products, and product branding of the trademarked Chef’s Table entrée line involving celebrity chefs.
• Led print team in direct response print advertising and direct mail campaigns to consumers and healthcare professionals, including Nutrisystem D diabetes outreach; involved securing approvals for numerous celebrity-endorsed ad campaigns.
• Facilitated and enabled individual team member professional growth and talent development through constructive critique, group meetings, and one-on-one coaching.
• Provided direction and execution of tradeshow booth design and related in-house initiatives.
• Agency management of outsourced projects; Handled printer negotiations and press checks ensuring strict compliance with legal guidelines.
- September 2013
Pennsylvania, United States
Print designer responsible for special projects and press checks.
• Generated creative design solutions for a variety of projects including welcome kits, product packaging, recipe books, advertisements, direct mail, tradeshow booths, promotional collateral, logos, and brochures.
• Provided art direction for all food photography shoots.
- April 2011
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator/Tradeshow Operations Director
Reported directly to the VP of Marketing and provided a variety of creative services for this B2B marketing company targeting large loss insurance adjusters until the company closed in late 2006. Interfaced daily with third-party ad agency and PR firms.
• Designed brochures, business cards, banners, and signage; created case studies, press releases, corporate bios, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Directed corporate participation in major industry tradeshows including design of display booth, raffles, promotional materials, printing, scheduling, mailers, email blasts, flyers, and managerial accounting.
- November 2008
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Henry F. Michell Company
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for all graphic design and printing for this national horticulture distributor. Led creation and distribution of all collateral sales material to nationwide sales force. Supervised tradeshow coordinators.
• Led the production of catalogs including project management, design, proofing, printing, and press checks.
• Designed original logos, brochures, calendars, holiday cards, invitations, and statement stuffers.
• Created point of purchase for branding presentations such as Gardening for Dummies and The Weather Channel Tough Program.
• Earned a Print Quality Award for the design of the 2004 Seed Catalog.
- February 2006
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
Connors Advertising & Design
Provided part-time graphic design and creative support for this boutique agency.
• Provided original and creative designs for logos, postcards, ads, custom stationary, invitations, pocket folders, inserts, brochures, and floor-plan diagrams.
- January 2003
Haverford, Pennsylvania, United States