Owner & Lead Graphic Designer
• Develop and maintain an online retail venue via Etsy that generated 5K+ sales and a net profit of $46K+ in 2022.
• Create a storefront and develop and produce products that include stickers and decals.
• Maintain an inventory of around 240 different items.
• Manage marketing and advertising of the shop, including social media marketing on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
• Ensure smooth operations through the prioritization of the graphic workload and effective coordination of multiple projectsrelated to custom design and the creation of stickers and decals.
• Provide harmonious and visually appealing designs by leveraging an in-depth knowledge of image manipulation techniques,color management practices, and color theory.
• Design, print, cut, and install vinyl artwork.
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Senior Graphic Designer
• Designed and delivered print and web marketing materials for 17 annual events on multiple tight deadlines, includingbrochures, posters, Save the Date cards, flyers, etc.
• Created the layout of print and web content marketing, including 9 quarterly niche-specific newsletters, a quarterlymarketing newsletter, a tri-annual association newsletter, and on-demand client content.
• Produced fresh collateral after the rebrand, including brochures, postcards, and web graphics, using Photoshop, Illustrator,and InDesign, assisted with creative input, and wrote new internal branding guidelines.
• Ensured the synchronization of materials company-wide, including training materials, directories, and presentations.
Georgia, United States
• Prepared layouts and drawings in alignment with established templates and design standards.
• Designed and produced various interior and exterior signage, including banners, flags, decals, vehicle graphics, and window and door graphics, using Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Executed digital prepress functions for the full-color offset press and other wide-format digital printers.
- June 2015
Georgia, United States
• Coordinated, scheduled, facilitated, and supervised the design, printing, and production services for marketing materials.
• Ensured the alignment with clients’ needs and built and maintained strong relationships with clients.
• Operated printing presses, cameras, and other production equipment.
• Provided consultation to thousands of clients during the project development, recommendations on materials and methods, cost analysis, and timeline impacts.
• Managed and facilitated client project requirements related to project goals, timelines, budgets, and other relevant information and ensured efficient collaboration with outside vendors as necessary.
- July 2013
Snellville, Georgia, United States
DMG is an internationally recognized full-service association management company conveniently located in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. For over 20 years, DMG has been helping associations serve their members and achieve their goals by providing full-service management services, outsourcing services, and consulting services to trade associations and professional societies.
As junior designer, I am responsible for providing marketing materials for various association conferences including: post cards, flyers, web and print publication advertising banners, and brochures. We also provide association newsletters (simple pdf and interactive) and assist with imagery for their email blast.
Reston, Virginia, United States